Latest Posts

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser Review

By 03:07 , , ,

Probably the coolest description of a skincare product ever. For dull, tired and grumpy skin. With a description like that, it's hard not to be curious. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is the latest edition to the Vitamin C range and is meant to reveal natural, healthy-looking glow. It is infused with Amazonian camu camu berries, which contain up to 60 times the vitamin C concentration of an orange. It also contains organic aloe vera to hydrate the skin.


The gel cream texture is not only perfect for the hot humid weather, it works really well on oily skin. It is light weight and absorbs almost immediately without leaving behind any tackiness, it also cools and soothes the skin. It's great to use in the mornings. I notice my skin immediately looks awake upon application. You do however need a separate SPF. Wearing this in the day has helped my makeup look fresh and bright for a lot longer without interfering with the foundation. It was a pleasant surprise to see that it has helped my foundation from oxidising too much too soon. I have also been enjoying using this as part of my pm routine, it sufficiently hydrates my skin. I do however add on a hydration serum when I need that extra moisture. I was however hoping for a more zesty scent, this one is more like a subtle orange aqua-like scent.


So what have I noticed over the past 2 weeks? It has been really invigorating to use. My skin looks fresh, radiant, plump and well dare I say it, happy, despite the lack of sleep over the past 3 weeks with it being Ramadhan and all. All round good stuff. #happyskin


The packaging is a definitely stand out. It looks like a high end product yet with a reasonable price tag. At RM150 (50ml) the The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is comparable to some high end products out there promising radiance. You have to try it!


*Product courtesy of the Body Shop Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Effects are amazing. This is really good cream and I like it. For skin glow collagen builder supplement works perfectly well.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<