Latest Posts

NARS Dual-Intensity Blush - Adoration & Frenzy

By 18:33 , , ,

Definite eye candy. What else can I say that hasn't already been said? I'm searching my brain as I type this, but if I don't come up with anything new well at least you guys will know how much I have been loving these blushers at the moment. The NARS Dual Intensity Blush is described as purely pigmented colour with seamless customisable coverage. It is formulated with NARS exclusive Translucent Prismatic Technology features pearls and pigments perfectly suspended n transparent soft base to allow for multi-dimensional effect.


These really are very much like the Dual-Intensity eyeshadows and very different from the usual Nars blushers. It required some experimenting when it came to blush brushes for me to get the finish I wanted and I found that a slightly firmer brush picked up the colour best. Due to the high colour pay off, you don't really need much but it's definitely buildable for a brighter pop of colour. The finish look you will get is a soft sheen which is great for that glowing effect. The colour lasts for up to 6 hours on me with minimal fading.

I have been trying out Adoration and Frenzy, both of which look pretty. Adoration is combination of a Sparkling Baby Pink and Shimmering Hot Pink, the hot pink is rather intense and does require some extra blending but it looks great for that pop of colour. The baby pink is one that I use as a highlighter but could be used to diffuse the hot pink if you find it a tad bright. Frenzy is a really nice bronzey-gold combo, it's a combination of Sparkling Soft Pink-Gold Highlighter and Shimmering Bright Tangerine Orange. It pretty much looked like a peachy bronze with a gold highlight when I first saw it. It compliments my skin tone really well and comes off as a bronzer on me. Finish it off with the gold highlight and there you have it a blush for that gold/bronze goddess look.

wearing Adoration

wearing Frenzy

Although the NARS Dual Intensity Blush can be applied wet for a translucent second skin finish, I haven't tried it yet. I'm not sure how that would work on top of my setting powder and on my oily cheeks. At the moment I'm fine with applying it dry for that glowy sheeny finish.

The compact differs from the original NARS blushers, it's more a modern design but still with the same rubber texture which does get everything stuck onto it but I have willingly overlooked it.

NARS Dual Intensity Blush retails at RM195 and is available at NARS stores.

*Product courtesy of NARS Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<