Latest Posts

Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm - A Cult Favourite

By 17:36 , , ,


My lips have been unsually extra dry over the past 3 months and I have been hunting around for a lip balm that would calm them down. Oily skin, extra dry lips, very challenging I tell you. Since I have heard so many good things about the Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm I figured I would give it a go.


I have been using this for over a month now and it has been amazing. Not only does it intensly hydrates but it also protects the lips while it repairs. Yes, unfortunately it went through a slightly chapped phase as well. All this without being in a cold climate. Go figure. I love using this at night because of the smooth thick texture. I wake up in the morning with the lip balm still firmly on my lips but feeling crazy soft. When I use a thin layer of it during the day it manages to last for hours, it just doesn't budge through the drinking and eating until I properly wipe it off. However I only use it during the day when it's really dry. I prefer to use one with an SPF like the Bobbi Brown lip balm (review here). Reve de Miel has a soft natural honey scent in the pot, the scent however doesn't come through when applied on the lips.
 
My lips situation have been under control but it does go into extra dry relapse once in while which I think is an entirely internal problem. But the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm has helped immensely. It contains at least 78% natural ingredients - Honey, Sunflower, Musk Rose and Almond Oils, Shea Butter and Grapefruit essence. Free from parabens.
 
Nuxe Reve de Miel Nourishing Lip Balm retails at RM75 (0.52oz)  and is available at Sasa outlets.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I went to SaSa and fondled this lipbalm after we parted ways at KLCC the other day! I can't bear to pay RM75 for something that I know costs ≈RM50 in France though but I don't know how long I can hold out. Feeling my resolve crumbling soon haha

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<