Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown x Chocolate Cats "Instant Pretty Makeup Workshop"

By 21:10 , ,


Thank you everyone - Hanis, Uthaya, Laura, Dina, Linda, Jean and Reiko, for coming on Sunday for the workshop! It was wonderful meeting you guys, quite a few for the first time. I hope you guys had a great time and managed to get some useful tips and tricks. I know I did.

Thank you loads Bobbi Brown Malaysia, Sandra as well as the Pavilion team for taking time to go through the session with us. You guys are awesome! 

My fave Dark Chocolate Cranberry Cupcakes by Bakephoria

Workshop exclusives




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks again for the invite Fatin. Had loads of fun and it was great meeting you.

    My post on the day is up btw at http://bagbeautybaby.blogspot.com/2014/10/bobbi-brown-x-chocolate-catsz.html

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<