Latest Posts

Autumn Eyes With Clinique - All About Shadow Quad in Galaxy

By 01:25 , ,

Not only has Clinique come up with a new eye primer, they also have a range of new eye shadows that gives you colours that pop. I figured it's time to take a break from brown autumn shades and try out blue instead.

Clinique All About Shadow is a new range of eye shadows with a different formulation than the previous ones. It uses Special Fusion Layering and Variable Milling technologies to create a creamy application with intense colour. It also includes a blend of good-for-your-skin ingredients - Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter and Vitamin E which gives it that silky powder texture.

Clinique All About Shadow is available in soft matte to high shimmer finishes. You can get the shades either in singles, duos or quads. Shades range from Nudes, Goldens to Greens, Pinks, Blues and Violets.

The one I have is the Clinique All About Shadow Quad in Galaxy which is a range of blues. It's a versatile palette that can easily take you from day to night, from a simple look to a more intense dark look. Although I find myself being attracted to that midnight blue shade which I have plans for... soon. Housed in a mirrored compact, you'll find that the colours are numbered, with two coordinating sponge-tip applicators and a how-to eye diagram. Really up to you if you want to follow it but it's a lot more fun to experiment don't you think?



I found the colours swatched really smoothly, with no fall out. It's well pigmented with good colour pay off. However I don't really fancy using the white shade as a highlighter. Perhaps for the inner corner to brighten the eyes. I usually prefer something a little off white or a bone shade on the brow bone so it doesn't look too harsh on my skin tone. Oh and that midnight blue.. definitely a stand out for this palette. The shades have a light pearlescent finish.


Due to my insanely oily lids I didn't wear the colours alone. I tried it on with Clinique All About Shadow Primer For Eyes. Read post here. I noticed the colours went on smoother and it appeared a bit more intense. As I mentioned in my previous post, it lasted about 6 hours or so before I noticed slight creasing. On my lids, that's forever.



Clinique All About Shadow Quad retails at RM120 and is available in 7 shades. Check out www.clinique.com.my to see the rest of the shades. I've also linked the two products to the site.

Clinique's All About Shadow is ophthalmologist tested and safe to use on even the most sensitive skin and eyes. Available at Clinique counters nationwide.

*Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<