Latest Posts

Nude Lips with Burt's Bees

By 00:36 , ,

Personally I fancy a pink base nude lip which gives a bit more colour to my lips instead of a beige based one. I think the Beyonce episode may have had something to do with it. But when I found this latest lippies I received from Burt's Bees from my 'Stuffs Corner' I figured why not try it out to see if the colour would show because the shades are on the light side.


The Lip Shine in Whisper is part of Burt's Bees new lip colour range where as the Tinted Lip Balm in Caramel Daisy is one of the latest shades. Read more about the new lip colour range here. Each can be worn alone or combined for a different effect.


The Tinted Lip Balm in Caramel Daisy has a very smooth texture and this particular shade showed only a very light hint of brown base pink. The colour shows a tiny bit more with two layers on my lips. It does  a a good job at moisturising. Have a feeling it will show more with someone with naturally lighter lips. The Lip Shine in Whisper is a super light pink with a non sticky texture. Again the colour doesn't really show on but I suppose works well with softening a brighter colour and/or adding shine. It's light and feels comfortable on my lips. Both lasts as long as I don't start munching or drinking.


Burt's Bees Tips for Natural Plumping Effects
1. Apply Tinted Lip Balm on upper & lower lips
2.Add Lip Shine at the middle of lips

I figured it's a good look to go with this Eid. Reapplying a bright shade is such a nuisance after all that eating since the eating fest continues through out the day. Looks like I've found a use for these neutral shades after all!

Burt's Bees Lip Shine retails at retails at RM42.80 and the Tinted Lip Balm retails at RM42.80. Both are currently available at all Burt's Bees outlets.

*Products courtesy of Burt's Bees Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<