Latest Posts

Review: Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes - Massive Midnight

By 22:18 ,

Chubby eyes fashioned after chubby lips. Calling them by their short names amuses me.  Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes are the latest creamy shadow that promises to deliver a wash of sheer colour, buildable, long-wearing colour.

Looking at the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in candy wrappers look irresistably yummy. Tell me you don't want to try out the colours. Just like the Chubby Lips, the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint comes in shade-match crayon-like barrel. Definitely easy to carry around. You can either use your fingers to blend it out or a brush if you prefer. To get more out just twist the bottom. Don't twist too much though as they're not retractable. The rounded tip fits into the top lid easily if you want to apply to a larger area.






Lets talk texture. It has a cream to powder texture. It gives you a good few seconds to blend before it sets. Despite its claim of being sheer, the colour is surprisingly strong and opaque and this shade of blue called Massive Midnight looks fab. It has really fine shimmer bits but is hardly noticeable unless you look at it up close. Though it does remind me of an 80's throwback on my skin tone. Maybe I'm just not a huge fan of blue shadows. The colour is also easily buildable if you're looking for a more intense effect. I didn't experience any fallout when applying it.





I got about 3 hours of wear with the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint before I noticed creasing. Wait, didn't I say it's suppose to be long-wearing and non-creasing? I did. But I have extremely oily lids and no eye make up lasts too long on them. Reason why I always wear primer.

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes are available in 8 shades - Bountiful Beige, Fuller Fudge, Mighty Moss, Pink & Plenty, Lavish Lilac, Big Blue,Two Ton Teal and Massive Midnight. Have my eye on Mighty Moss and Whopping Willow a golden sage green but isn't available for Malaysian market. It retails at RM60 and is now available at all Clinique counters.

*Note: Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<