Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Collection Spring 2013 - Swatches and Photos

By 19:16 ,

Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Collection Spring 2013 is in KL!! Spotted at Bobbi Brown Pavilion outlet. What made me really anticipate for this collection was the gorgeous promo shots of it despite knowing full well that most of the colours may not suit my skin tone. The colours are mostly cool shades which would be perfect for fairer skin tones. There didn't seem to be any sign of the Rosa Nail Polish though. Personally I would forgo that one completely as I'm not a huge fan of nude nail colours.



Lilac Rose Eye Palette (Limited Edition)
A modern take on Spring florals. It's a mix-and match of eight shades from neutrals to dusty pink with shimmer, metallic and matte finishes. As you can see from the swatches below some of the colours didn't really show. Trust me I running my finger through like crazy. My fave shades from this palette are Stormy Grey, Heather Brown and Black Chocolate which I tried and showed up on my lids like a dream. Perfect for that classic bare there look.




Lilac Rose Shimmer Brick (Limited Edition)
I don't usually fancy shimmer bricks but I have to say this one is super pretty and I actually tried it on. Amazingly enough it actually showed on my cheeks though not very obvious, more of a silver based subtle pink. It features bright pink, golden pink, and icy pink pearl pigments perfect for light to medium skin tones.



Lip Gloss - Pink Lily (New!) and Lilac Rose (New!)
As always the glosses gives your lips a super shine effect. I really like the Lilac Rose but it didn't show on lips when I tried it on. There was however hope for Pink Lily, it gave just a hint of pink.



Sparkle Eye Shadow (Limited Edition)
Lilac (New!), Ballet Pink, Black Chocolate, Cement, Gold Star (New!), Mica, Silver Moon
Lilac is such a pretty shade though I'm not wildly keen on having it on my lids but I'm pretty sure it'll look great if you're into sparkly pastels.



Lilac Rose Blush in Pastel Pink (New!)
A cool tone pink rose that didn't show on my cheeks. In fact you can hardly notice the swatch. This is more suited for fair skin tones.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<