Latest Posts

The Buckles

By 00:26 , ,





Aren't we just thankful for amazing friends! All I did was mention that there's this pair of Chelsea ankle boots I fancied and next thing I know, I get a call asking me to come collect it. Babe you rock!!

It really is difficult for me to find a pair of ankle boots that I  like here that doesn't cost a bomb. Been wanting a pair to wear with a simple dress, shorts, skinnies.. everything! I'm going to wear this everywhere. Or at least attempt to. But maybe not to work. 

The week has been crazy and it's only going to get crazier. Chocolate Cats Christmas Party is in 4 days. I'm giving away 3 invites and I would love to meet some you guys. Click here to find out how to have a fab evening with me. Oh and Atilia, Sazzy Falak, Yasmin Hani will also be there! :)


Boots: From London | Dress: Mango | Belt: Old

*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<