Latest Posts

Review: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

By 19:47 , ,

Apart from ageing, all that expression your eyes show when you're laughing, smiling, squinting, blinking being sad and crying all affects the delicate eye area. The fine lines that were barely noticeable eventually become deeper line then wrinkles. It's inevitable.

Wouldn't you just like to smile and not have annoying lines hanging around. Well I would, especially since I seem to notice a lot more of those lines appearing. Though I do think I would need to seriously sort my out sleep deprivation issues first. In the mean time let see if the NEW Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream can kick start the de-ageing process. This latest eye product from Clinique is uniquely designed to help repair visible signs of aging around the entire eye area. Check out the video by Clinique as well talking all about women want when it comes to their eyes. 






Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is Clinique's latest de-aging eye cream, taking a three way approach to address the entire area resulting in a more refreshed, youthful, appearance.


One of the most common aggressors when it comes to skin concerns is UV exposure. Pro-longed or years of UV exposure can damage cellular DNA causing a breakdown of natural collagen and elastin causing lines and wrinkles to form. This new de-ageing eye cream helps to gradually repair the appearance of skin damage resulting from direct UV exposure, the leading cause of premature aging. 

It contains the key ingredient from the powerful Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & Photo Damage Corrector which is one of the most UV-resistant organisms know to science. Vitamin C and E helps to fight free radicals from environmental aggressors to prevent future damage.

What exactly does it repair? Well in 12 weeks you will notice that this advanced formula repairs crow's feet, crepey eyelids and undereye cross hatching. What happens to the eyes suddenly sound like something out of a horror show. *laughs* I was shown photos of how these particular conditions look like and gosh they are just not pretty.


Purified Whey Protein rich in amino acids that help rebuild the skin to provide better support structure. Xylinum Black Tea Fermernt improves skin density to help minimise the appearance of lines and wrinkles and smooth undereye cross hatchingChlorella Vulgaris Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract work together to stimulate natural collagen and elastin production to help plump the skin and strengthen its ability to bounce back. Skin is more resilient and looks and feels smoother and firmer.

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream also helps strengthens moisture barrier. As the skin around the eyes is one tenth the thickness of the skin on the palm and is prone to dryness due to reduced oil glands, keeping the skin around the eye moisturised helps visibly reduce the appearance of line and wrinkles. 

The Review

I have been using Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream morning and night for 4 weeks now and I can see a difference. It's not a huge difference but hey it's only been 4 weeks. If you notice the lines under my eyes appear slightly less intense. The length of the lines also appear shorter. I didn't really notice the difference while using it but even I'm surprised after looking at the before-after photos. *awed* Take note that I am not wearing any type of concealer or silicone type fillers in my '4 weeks later' photos below.




There are also a few other reasons why I love this eye cream. Keep reading.. :)

The first thing I noticed is that the texture is quite rich. I used a small amount to dab gently around the entire eye area with my ring finger, no massaging required. Much to my surprise it absorbs really fast into the skin. There is no sign of greasiness or oiliness. My eyes just look adequately moisturised. 




Despite the sleep deprivation issues, I noticed that my eyes appear fresh and I don't look too zombi-fied. Which is a good thing, which also means I don't have to use as much concealer to cover up the tiredness.

Bringing me to the next reason why I love Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. From my eye cream experiences, if the one I am using doesn't suit my eye area, my concealer tends to float at my undereyes. It will eventually settle into the lines making my eyes look more tired than before applying the concealer. Since I started using this eye cream I notice that my concealer stays put and does not settle into the lines too much, giving the appearance of a smoother under eye area. I was well surprised. I was wondering to myself if that's the case then this eye cream must be working since I notice less line when my I have my concealer on.

It's only been 4 weeks though. I'm curious with the outcome in 8 weeks time. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is dermatologist tested and safe to use on all skin types and tones. It is allergy tested and fragrance free.

The NEW Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is now available at all Clinique counters and retails at RM170 (15ml).

*Note: Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looks like it actually gave results! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. kmmyp: i know right :)

    isabel: i didn't expect results so soon. surprised myself. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, what undereye concealer are you using? i wonder if this clinique eye cream will be too thick and cause creasing after applying concealer..
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerastase dry scalp treatment is fantastic for dry scalp! It's very moisturizing and really helps to alleviate any dryness or itchiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.

    Regards,
    Wrinkle Reduction London

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<