Latest Posts

Christmas Hits The Body Shop!

By 16:48 ,

Christmas celebration has already kicked off at The Body Shop! I was with The Body Shop team when they were unpacking and arranging the Christmas goodies at the KLCC outlet and it instantly got me into the Christmas mood. Only 37 days away, it's time to start shopping. You don't want to miss out on the good stuff!


I always look forward to the Christmas Limited Editions, I would be crazy not to. This year's super love for me is Ginger Sparkle, it's spicy gorgeousness in a container. Truthfully I was initially attracted to the Ginger Bread Man illustration, insanely adorable!! Then there's the Vanilla Bliss which is a warm sinful vanilla scent. It reminds me of hot vanilla sauce dripping down the sides of a freshly baked pudding. The ever popular Cranberry Joy is also back with a beautiful burst of fruity freshness. The packaging of the whole LE range this year is adorned with snow flakes and sparkles. They come in variants of shower gels, body butters, bath crystals, soaps, home fragrances, shimmer lotions, body polishes, hand washes, hand lotions and a range of cute lip domes. Loving Lily Cole in the Christmas promo shot!! Stunning!









There are also an endless range of Christmas gifts to choose from with various price range to enable you guys to choose the best ones to get according to your budget. The minis come in super cute packaging which are perfect for friends. Trust me, the "Awwwssss..." are inevitable.









The other two products from the Winter Trend collection have also arrived in store. The Dazzling Rocks - Golden Copper is a must have for the season for that dazzling shimmer look. The Sparklers in Enchanting Copper and Gold are also in.



My Early Christmas Present! 


The Body Shop Christmas LE's and gifts are already available in store and I was told there are more good stuff coming. You can also get some of the Christmas Gift sets at www.thebodyshop.com.my.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG! the chocolate bath set only rm39??? So gonna get one >w< Thanks for sharing Fatin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not mistaken there's another Chocomania mini set as well. Very reasonable price too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<