Latest Posts

Out of Order!

By 10:50 ,



Smoked Duck and Citrus Salad

Pan Roasted Norwegian Salmon

Chocolate and Hazelnut Mousse

Oh, I didn't mean me. Or maybe it does apply to me, I have been sleep deprived lately.  *yawns* Out of Order! is the title of a farce by Ray Cooney presented by the British Theatre Playhouse. They are the same ones that present Buddy v The Killer last year. Read here. Out of Order! is also the winner of the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Comedy in London's West End and I had a chance to witness British farce at its best yesterday for the Charity Gala Performance in aid of Tunku Ja'afar Educational Trust. It was held at Doubletree by Hilton, KL.

It has been a while since I laughed so hard that my facial muscles ached. Still aching. The show revolved around a Junior Minister, his beautiful mistress, his loyal assistant, a window with a mind of its own, a dead body hanging out of their hotel window, all in one naughty night in a London hotel. With an amazing cast and spirited humour the performance was brilliant! Good food at dinner made the experience even better. The dessert was worth the wait! *yumss.. still lingering on my tastebuds* Thanks loads The Body Shop for a lovely evening. ^^

Top: Banana Repulic | Trousers: Dorothy Perkins | Choker: Vintage



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<