Latest Posts

Acca Kappa, Pepper Lunch, Origins & The Apartment

By 00:07 , , ,


That's the summary of what my Saturday was like.. It has been a full Saturday! The only thing missing from this list is a party! Well, the night's still young.. lol..

Started my day at 10:25am with sandals from Vincci. Great way to start a day already. Headed to over to Acca Kappa & met up with Miu, Doroshi, Pigita & Wing for the KLCC Fashionista Workshop. My first hairbrush workshop! Didn't realise til this morning there was such a thing.


Lunch - Pepper Lunch @ Pavilion. My first time there surprisingly enough. Not too sure why I've never tried this place before. Had Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese which Doroshi recommended. Quite nice.




Origins Malaysia Earth Day 2010 took place at The Connection, Pavilion at 4 pm. It was suppose to end at 6, but was cut short due to heavy rain. Will have a separate post for this soon.



The Apartment @ KLCC was the venue of choice for dinner. Greedy me had 2 desserts!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<